Managing UTIs in Vet Practice Survey Prize Draw
1. Promoter: Test and Treat
2. This prize draw is open for entry to vets, vet nurses and other veterinary professionals over 18 years of age in England, NI, Scotland and Wales, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. Promotion Period: Enter before midnight on 9th February.
4. To enter: To enter this free prize draw, you must complete this survey on urinary tract infections in clinical practice: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TestAndTreat
5. The Prize: There will be one winner selected at the end of the promotion period. This winner will receive a £20 Amazon voucher.
6. Winner Selection: The draw will close at midnight on 9th February and a winner will be selected at random.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by email after entries are closed.
8. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 working days.
9. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the prize, all recipients will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
10. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of the prize draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. You are providing your information to Test and Treat. Test and Treat will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
12. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the prize draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's dishonesty, fraud or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter may require the recipients to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the prize draw is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the prize draw.
17. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this prize draw, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
19. The product is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
20. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equivalent value.
21. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The prize draw is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.